The Blackout Hangout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Blackout Hangout

Are you a musician. Do you want to connect with other musicians and advertise your music / band? Well this is the place to come! Sign up today and join the community!

3 posters

Legend of Zelda

Zaethix
    Zaethix

Leo Rat
    Birthday : 1996-08-21
    Favorite Bands : Daft Punk; The Killers; Aleksander Vinter
    Favorite Genre : Indie; House; Alt.; etc.

Awards Profile
    Forum Awards:
    Member Status: Regular Member

Legend of Zelda  Empty Legend of Zelda

Post by Zaethix Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Legend of Zelda  250px-Zelda_Logo.svg

...A high fantasy action-adventure video game series created by Japanese game designers Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka. It is developed and published by Nintendo, with some portable installments outsourced to Flagship/Capcom, Vanpool, and Grezzo. Considered one of Nintendo's most important franchises, its gameplay consists of a mixture of action, adventure, and puzzle solving. The series centres primarily on Link, a playable character and the protagonist. Link is often given the task of rescuing Princess Zelda in the most common setting of the series, Hyrule, from Ganon (also known as Ganondorf), a Gerudo chief who is the primary antagonist of the series. However, other settings and antagonists have appeared throughout the games, with Vaati being a strong secondary antagonist during the lifespan of the Game Boy Advance. The story commonly involves a relic known as the Triforce, which is a set of three omnipotent golden triangles. The protagonist in each game is usually not the same incarnation of Link, but a few exceptions do exist.
    As of December 2011, The Legend of Zelda franchise has sold 67.93 million copies since the release of the first game, with the original Legend of Zelda being the fourth best selling NES game of all time, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time holding the record for the highest reviewed video game of all time. The series consists of 16 official games on all of Nintendo's major consoles, as well as several spin-offs. An American animated series based on the games aired in 1989, and individual manga adaptations which are officially endorsed and commissioned by Nintendo have been produced in Japan since 1997.

Like it? Hate it? Enjoy some of it? I dont even.

I enjoyed all the games minus the DS games, and I havent played Link's Awakening or A Link To The Past. And I havent finished Skyward Sword due to a messed up Wii nunchuck.
    ShadowQ
    ShadowQ

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1998-01-25
    Favorite Instrument : I can never really pick just one.
    Favorite Bands : Radiohead, Pink Floyd, The Beatles,
    Favorite Genre : Alternative Rock, Experimental Rock, Progressive Rock, Psychedelic Rock,

Legend of Zelda  Empty Re: Legend of Zelda

Post by ShadowQ Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 am

If anyone writes anything but love it then they are sick human beings. I never played the DS ones but I used to play Majora's Mask at my friend's house and I just loved it.
    skeletorissatan

Sagittarius Dog
    Birthday : 1994-12-04
    Favorite Instrument : Guitar
    Favorite Bands : Fit For Rivals, The Explicits, Kreator, Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy, InMe
    Favorite Genre : Progressive Rock

Awards Profile
    Forum Awards:
    Member Status: Regular Member

Post by skeletorissatan Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:45 am

the earlier ones are the shit, the wii ones bored me same iwth gamecube

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:30 am