The Blackout Hangout

Are you a musician. Do you want to connect with other musicians and advertise your music / band? Well this is the place to come! Sign up today and join the community!

Team Fortress 2

ShadowQ

Aquarius Buffalo
    Birthday : 1998-01-25
    Favorite Instrument : I can never really pick just one.
    Favorite Bands : Radiohead, Pink Floyd, The Beatles,
    Favorite Genre : Alternative Rock, Experimental Rock, Progressive Rock, Psychedelic Rock,

Team Fortress 2

Post by ShadowQ on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

People often mistake it for an award-winning team-based first person shooter but it's actually a hat trading simulator with some shooting element. It's gameplay includes being in a war themed environment in first person while simulating hat wearing and trading and sometimes people kill each other. But yeah I know Envy and I love this game does anyone else play it? What class do you play as? Also if you get decent ping in Eastern EU server, you can join my competitive team.

Are you my mummy?
    Envy
    Admin

Aries Rooster
    Birthday : 1993-04-09
    Favorite Instrument : Harsh Vocals
    Favorite Bands : Red, Deathstars, Crown the Empire, Of Mice & Men, Mayday Parade, Black Veil Brides, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Twelve Foot Ninja.
    Favorite Genre : Post-Hardcore

Awards Profile
    Forum Awards:
    Member Status: Staff Member

Re: Team Fortress 2

Post by Envy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:08 pm

My top two classes are Soldier and Engineer, followed by Pyro, occasionally I use Scout and Heavy but I really don't touch the other classes

Aquarius Buffalo
    Favorite Genre : Alternative Rock, Experimental Rock, Progressive Rock, Psychedelic Rock,

Post by ShadowQ on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Envy wrote:My top two classes are Soldier and Engineer, followed by Pyro, occasionally I use Scout and Heavy but I really don't touch the other classes

I used to play Engineer a LOT, I think he's the class I have the most points in one life with (around 58 points I think). I especially liked playing Engineer on the BLU team with the Gunslinger and all...droppin minis left and right, shooting mother hubbards in the faces. That was back when I played only Pubs but then I realized "I can't do anything without a decent team as an Engineer..." which lead to me realizing my favorite Engineer strategy is exactly how a Scout plays out and that's when me and the kid from Boston became blood brothers. Why did I type this? Idk..I just wanted to express my feelings toward the Engineer.

P.S If you play Soldier and don't know how to rocket jump already then I dislike you.

Are you my mummy?
    Envy
    Admin

Aries Rooster
    Favorite Bands : Red, Deathstars, Crown the Empire, Of Mice & Men, Mayday Parade, Black Veil Brides, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Twelve Foot Ninja.

Awards Profile
    Forum Awards:

Post by Envy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:31 pm

I often try to play Engineer as often as a I can, and if I'm playing "Gather the Intelligence" or whatever that game mode is called, then I usually dominate as engineer. However, if my team is terrible than I usually default to Pyro and corner ambush for most of the game and just rack up kills.

Aquarius Buffalo

Post by ShadowQ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:29 am

If you like Pyro so much then you should definitely use the "Puff 'N' Sting" loadout it is universally agreed that it is the best Pyro loadout if used right. If you don't know it consists of : 1- The Degreaser 2- Flare Gun (or Shotgun if you can't use it but Flare Gun is just amazing if you can aim right) 3- Axtinguisher / Postal Pummeler.

What you do is just touch the enemy with your Degreaser, Compression Blast em and then either hit them with a Flare Gun or the Axtinguisher. Any enemy other than a Heavy is probably going to end up dying. What loadout do you use? I trade a lot so if you want any certain weapons tell me.

Are you my mummy?
    Envy
    Admin

Aries Rooster

Awards Profile
    Forum Awards:

Post by Envy on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 am

Backburner, Manmelter and Volcano Fragment is my loadout for Pyro.

Aquarius Buffalo

Post by ShadowQ on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Envy wrote:Backburner, Manmelter and Volcano Fragment is my loadout for Pyro.

Are you serious kammerade?

But yeah on a more serious note...The Backburner I guess is ok, I mean its good for ambushing people and just w+m1 ing them....well the Manmelter is a pretty useless weapon but hey if you actually extinguish people with it and rack up those crits I guess it can be okay....but the Volcano Fragment is just....WHY WOULD YOU NEED A 3RD WEAPON THAT SETS PEOPLE ON FIRE!?!?! I mean why even use an Axe when you have a goddamned flamethrower unless that axe is gonna do something pretty damn useful (Axetinguisher crits burning players if you didn't know that btw)

But yiis you should definitely give Puff N Sting a shot.

Are you my mummy?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:22 am